In today’s ever changing market place where online sourcing is rapidly taking over conventional avenues, SCN Industrial knows that content is king when trying to develop an online market place to interact with end users.
In order to assist our customers, SCN industrial is now launching our new Content Licensing/Subscription program.
Content Licensing Program
Looking to increase the number of SKU’s you can sell on your website? How does 92,000 of the best selling products to Canadian industry sound?
Our new content licensing program allows you to do just that, promote and sell more products from the industry’s leading brands, with the added benefit of being able to also source the products through SCN.
SCN Industrial’s content licensing program allows authorized distributors the opportunity to access images and rich content for over 92,000 products for use on your proprietary website.
How the program works
- Authorized distributors can license SCN Industrial rich content, including images & copy (titles, bullets, attributes), with the licensing agreement renewable on an annual basis.
- Bilingual (English and French) content will be password protected on the SCN Industrial website, ensuring only authorized distributors have access.
Content will be available in Excel, XLS, XLSX and CSV formats, plus access to high-resolution images.
For a sample of content, images and associated information that is part of this program:
Download Sample Content
Preview Sample Images
Benefits of program
- Distributors gain access to content for over 92,000 products, allowing you to increase the SKU count on your website very quickly
- Not only do you get content, you also have the opportunity to source all products though SCN, eliminating the need to search for multiple product suppliers if you were to deal with a company that is exclusively a content provider.
- Regular updates. By signing up for SCN’s program you will receive quarterly updates on new product additions, allowing you to add the latest products to your website on a regular basis.
- These quarterly updates will also include notification of the removal of discontinued products, as well as any corrections that may be needed to specs on individual SKUs.
- Licensing content annually through our subscription program eliminates the 25% annual obsolescence in product data vs buying content on a one time basis.
By signing up to this program you will have unlimited access to this content and the ability to include this content on your website for a period of one year from the date of the start of the program.
To have someone contact you to discuss this program: